Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Seeing in Color

"And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales." – The Book of Acts.

Why didn’t somebody tell me. I started adding my second color last night and it was really cool. It’s not nearly as hard as I thought it was going to be and it’s going to make a really pretty pattern. And what’s more than that is that I can suddenly see making patterns of my own.

Oh yeah, I know everybody does that, but everybody is creative as hell and I have never ever been. I always wanted to be creative and never have been able to be.

Suddenly I see a world of knitting designs opening up before me. I want to finish this sweater and Eunny’s mittens and then I want to design a million things, and knit them.

"And woe to those who try to stop me!" -- Wicked Witch of the West.

No comments: