Friday, November 23, 2007

Braided cable scarf.

This one doesn't really show the color but it does show the pattern. Until I made this scarf I didn't think much of seed stitching. Now I've kind of warmed to it I must say.

I thought the braided cables would be kind of cool. I keep saying it -- I'm a sucker for cables.

The color in this top pic shows up a little too red -- the yarn is really light blue. You can see it much better in the second photo.


I taught my daughter to knit right before she went back to college this year -- she tells me she has a scarf knitted for someone too but I have yet to see it. I can't wait. It's really exciting to know that I'm passing something like this on.

Tomorrow I'm starting on the anemoi mittens I'm knitting for her, for Christmas I hope.

No comments: